пятница, 12 апреля 2013 г.

CAT EARS

I love the look of anime cat girls.  
I searched on youtube and yandex "how to do cat ears" and found a lot of cuty ones.
And decided to make my own cat ears.
So now you can see how to do the one that I made.
What you will need:
- wire
-wire cutter
-band 
-fishing-line
-glass beads(or beads)
-ribbon
How to make: cut the wire of size that you want your cat ears to be. As you have motised , my cat ears are big enough. Then bend the wire in two places and put glass beads on a wire.  Then put the line on a wire and add the beads on it. Finally compress between the two ends of the wire. Your ear is ready. You have to make the same with another one. Then attach a redy ears very tightly to the band. Wrap ribbon at the band. Your cat ears are ready!))) 
Also you can watch on youtube another cute DIY of cat ears.
And just some funny and cute videos with can ears.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий